[Market-farming] Cleaning Out Drip Tape

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Tue Jun 10 22:45:26 EDT 2008

I have drip tape that needs cleaning out badly.  The emitters are built in and are .5 GL/Hr. at around 10 lbs. of pressure.  I've heard I should flush them with Sulfuric Acid, but can't find any anywhere.  Now I find plugged emitters all the time and use compressed air to get them going again, but it's a daily battle.  The system has filters, but the minerals build up in the emitters.  Could someone help me find what I need to clean it out?  Tips on how to do it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b