[Market-farming] pricing fresh mulberries

no one xkarmafarmerx at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 22:03:30 EDT 2008

I have several large mulberry trees next to my house that I am collecting from for fresh sale at the farmers market we attend.  I was wondering if anyone knew what pricing should be.  they have been washed, dried, and sorted twice.  we collected probably about 1 1/2 gallons [washed, etc] in about an hour, so it's not as intensive as I thought, although still not easy - it's still hardly work.  thanks in advance for any responses.
John DiZazzo
Roundabout Farm / Compassionate Roots Farm
Keswick, VA