[Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions

Michelle Johnson lmfarm at svtv.com
Wed Jul 30 12:06:42 EDT 2008

Did they mention how they control weed growth within the raspberry canes?
We moved our raspberries to our orchard to run in rows between our fruit
trees, and no matter how much I weed and mulch, the grass roots continue to
be a problem.  I don't want to use landscape fabric that might inhibit new
cane growth.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Michelle