[Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Wed Jul 30 12:57:29 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:36:38 -0500, you wrote:

>I have two blackberry and raspberry questions:
>
>What is the best way to trellis raspberries and semi-erect blackberries?
>
>What are the best techniques for controlling June beetles and Japanese
>beetles in blackberries and raspberries?  (Prefer organic or safe methods)

Give all your neighbors Japanese beetle traps!

I'm mostly kidding, but our neighbors put up a Japanese beetle trap this
spring and I have not seen ONE single Japanese beetle this year, not one.
My basil is growing totally unmolested.

So maybe giving your neighbors traps does work.  :)

Pat
--
Northern Pennsylvania

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY