[Market-farming] Back On Laminators

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sun Jul 27 10:50:53 EDT 2008

We were talking about laminators a while back and I was curious if
any had any experience with this:

http://www.aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_5815_ENU_HTML.htm?
WT.mc_id=2008-07-24-23-05

Crofton® 9" Electric Laminator

I laminate price tags and photos and that is about it so I am
wondering of something like this would work well enough (and long
enough).  I am wagering "You get what  you pay for" but I was simply
curious if anyone else had used the same device.

Cheers!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio