[Market-farming] apricot prices?

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Wed Jul 23 07:01:53 EDT 2008

We are selling heaped up pints for $2.50 and heaped up quarts for $4.75 at our roadside market.

Have been considering lowering our prices due to the quantity we are picking.

Did sell one peck for $19.00 (the lady did not like the price but did pay it).

$40 for half-bushel wood crates initially, then $35 for the small varieties and $40 for the larger ones.  One variety is the size of peaches.

Giving thought to lowering these prices, once again due to crop volume.

Tom

Lake Erie shores, Ohio