[Market-farming] seed sources

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Tue Jul 22 21:36:07 EDT 2008

I go with Johnny's, High Mowing, and Fedco - all northeastern companies. I
also like Territorial - Oregon but cool night temps so similar, and Turtle
Tree (NY, can buy through Peaceful Valley). If I lived in CA I'd probably
use Peaceful Valley as a main source. For flower seed I use Germania. If I'm
feeling cheap I get some from E&R. I try to limit myself because every time
I give in a order just one particular item I can't find elsewhere, as long
as I'm paying shipping I buy more and more. There are quite a few newer,
smaller companies that are probably very good, but as I said, to discipline
myself, I limit the number I am buying from.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead

Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com