[Market-farming] Raspberry varieties

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Tue Jul 15 10:48:47 EDT 2008

I have my summer bearing varieties trellised and prune all second year
canes out as I have time in late summer and early fall.  In late
winter/early spring I prune again to get proper spacing between plants,
prune off winter damage and  if the canes  are really  long I tip them
back.  On my black raspberries and blackberries I tip every cane in the
spring to encourage branching.

Andy