[Market-farming] Raspberry varieties

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Mon Jul 14 22:17:25 EDT 2008

I have been happy with the quality, consistency and hardiness of Lauren,
Encore and Taylor.  I am on the border of Zone 5 & 6 in the Fingerlakes
region of NY.  All of my plants were purchased from Nourse Farms.  I
have been selling berries from these varieties since 2004 and they have
been well received.

Andy
www.FellenzFamilyFarm.com