[Market-farming] Pastured Poultry producers

Mary Embleton mary at oz.net
Mon Jul 14 18:18:14 EDT 2008

I'm looking for some help.  We are working on a study for the Puget Sound
region (Washington State's 12 northwest counties that touch the Sound)
assessing the feasibility of developing a pastured poultry processing
business to serve retail customers.  We are interested in talking with
producers who raise and slaughter 10,000 - 20,000 birds a year about their
costs of production and other issues.

Any help in making contacts is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mary Embleton

Executive Director

Cascade Harvest Coalition