[Market-farming] mulching - wood splitter

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Sun Jul 13 13:12:35 EDT 2008

> its not the junk you find at tractor supply, lowes, john deere dealers. it
> serious stuff for the long haul.
>
> Regards,
> DRH

Looks like the one we use lately, best feature I have seen is the hydraulic
valve has 2 handles, to start the cycle pull back both handles and they stay
back and the ram extends, when it is full out the right handle pops forward
and the ram reverses, when fully retracted the left handle pops forward
ready for the next stick. All hands off, leaving you free to get the next
stick.

MAsteveINE