[Market-farming] Garden problem

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Tue Jul 1 07:36:47 EDT 2008

Greetings,
Okay, now I am confused.  I thought DE had to be dry to do any good.  I
have a duster for DE, but I hate using it since I have to wear a mask or
risk damaging my lungs.

I did mis-write in my first message, I have tomato pinworm, not wire
worm.  I am frazzled by this invasion.

Compost tea is helping the plants.

Does the soap used have to be a vegetable oil soap?  Will an animal oil
soap harm the plants?  I always make my own.

Bright Blessings,
Kim & Garth
Bedias, Texas