[Market-farming] Naming the gardens...

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Sun Aug 24 11:32:00 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Our property is named: The Rose Colored Forest, but it was bald pasture
when we bought it.  Our logo shows a pair of rose colored glasses, with
the way it was on the outside of the glasses, and what we want seen
through the lenses.  We are a pair of dreamers.

We have had some problems with the name, but that is their problem.
People will hear what they want to hear, you can't change them.

Besides, Travis farm/ranch or whatever is too common in Texas and didn't
seem right for a pair of Canadians.<grin>.

Bright Blessings,
Kim