[Market-farming] Naming the gardens...

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Aug 22 22:26:25 EDT 2008

What is your goal in a name? Is it easy name recognition/remembrance? Or is
it to send a message?

"Beth's Garden" would be a much better marketing name than "Rehoboth
Homestead". I wanted a Biblical name for several reasons, and picked
"Rehoboth". I chose "Homestead" because we are smaller than many folks think
of as a "farm" (I worked with dairy farmers before farming on my own), but
most people call it "Rehoboth Farm".

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead

Peru NY