[Market-farming] sunflower varieties

sunnfarm at netscape.com sunnfarm at netscape.com
Tue Aug 19 09:22:28 EDT 2008

Richard I grow Sunrich Orange and Sunrich Lemon yellow. They are my best sellers. I get a buck a piece. Procuts are nice too. I can not give away the bicolors. I plant them 20" apart and they stand up well without support. They get 3.5-4ft tall. I cut them with a 30" stalk. This year I have some transplanted 12" apart and they look good, hope to begin picking this weekend, roughly 6 weeks from transplanting... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.