[Market-farming] Blackberry and Raspberry Questions

BillOhio billohio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:33:00 EDT 2008

Richard,

I'm attending the field night at South Centers tomorrow night, and I'm going
to ask for more information then. To answer your question, yes, they're
heading back the primocanes. I'm tempted to send this entire thread to the
folks there to get some clarification, but I figure I'll talk to them first
to get more clarification on methods. They're also working with
primocane-bearing varieties, both released and those under development.

For anyone in the area, the field nights are a good source of research
information with a tour of plots and a delicious dinner. I'd be happy to
forward  an email regarding this if you're interested.

Kind regards,
Bill Huhman

http://picasaweb.google.com/billohio