[Market-farming] Nylon netting

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Tue Aug 5 19:28:21 EDT 2008

Thanks Pat! We use lots of rowcover already, but I like the idea of
netting for summer, as the rowcover is a bit hot and cuts down the air
flow. The nylon bridal netting at Joann's for $29.99 for 40 yds (plus
shipping) sounds worth trying. I think it will last longer than thin
rowcover which tears like tissue paper in our garden. Ideally
something that kept fleabeetle out too would be the best. But we often
don't have much trouble with flea beetle, "just" harlequin bugs and
crickets.

Pam, Twin Oaks, central Virginia