[Market-farming] SPIN Farming

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Nov 26 14:44:33 EST 2007

Has anyone on the list been testing out the info in the SPIN Farming guides?
Small Plot INtensive Farming
http://www.spinfarming.com
If so, which ones are the most useful?  If it helps in answering the question I am experienced with biointensive, permaculture, row gardening, and square foot gardening.  I have minimal experience with  lasagne gardening, gardening with straw mulch, olla desert gardening, waffle gardening, and Fukuoka style farming.

Also on another list, someone mentioned a general SPIN Farming elist a few weeks ago.  I emailed her fof info but haven't heard back about its name or how to join.  Anyone else know of it?

For anyone who hasn't run across this, it's a way to farm intensively and efficiently on small plots of land with basic handtools and possibly a good tiller, and grow high quality food for direct to consumer production.  Fot some good pictures and explanations see the passalong link on the main page--box in second row with brown background currently.  The pictures can be slow to load some days

Sharon
gordonse at one.net