[Market-farming] High Value CRops was CSA start-up

Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Mon Nov 26 13:38:39 EST 2007

Easy and lucrative are often mutually exclusive.  If it was easy
everyone would do it.  So easy & lucrative usually only works for a few
years until others figure out how to grow the fruit or vegetable and
prices start to come down.

What works for me in terms of items which offer a reasonable return and
bring people to the farm stand or help in membership retention with the
CSA are:

Sungold cherry tomatoes
Strawberries
Raspberries