[Market-farming] CSA start-up

Susan Houghton susangivingtree at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 06:05:28 EST 2007

In Michigan we are lucky to have a group of people that have worked on
CSA's for many years.

There has been a CSA conference twice, and other is set up for Ontario next
fall I believe.

Connections to their website and lots of  information can be found here:

The Community Farm newsletter http://www.csafarms.org/csaresources.asp

Susan Houghton