[Market-farming] Farmers market fees

frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net
Sat Nov 24 18:11:31 EST 2007

Our market is $35 year or $5/day.    But in the past I know the downtown
St. Paul maket which is HUGE and very cramped was $1000/year and space
was available by a lottery system.  This was at least 10years ago and
this is a staple of downtown St. paul.  They  were looking for land to
build a new market  but so far St. Paul would rather spend money on
Sport franchises and new stadiums.  A vendor is subject to farm
inspections too.  Lu  Fresh Start Garden