[Market-farming] Farmers market fees

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 17:18:27 EST 2007

Karin,

            The Food Trust that runs the twenty some farmers markets in
Philadelphia charges $32.00 and $23.00 for a second or third market for a
space as big as you need.  I thought that was high, I could not afford
$40.00.  Winter markets are cheaper, but not sure exactly how much.  I will
find out shortly however since I just started at one.  Hope this helps.

Maury

 Woodland Produce

 Sustainably producing greens and herbs in the Northeast.