[Market-farming] Farmers market fees

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Sat Nov 24 13:21:16 EST 2007

My first question is "what do they do with the money?".

If it is going for good advertizing, if they are doing events which add more
costomers , if they are saving to build a facility for all weather
sales.......stuff like that makes a big difference.

2 10 = 10 x 20, how does that work? How does one get their truck into that
and still have  product and sales area?

Our local market is real small but I was still not happy in a group so I
moved up the street to a vacant lot and doubled my sales in a huge space,
had no rules to fret over, set my own days and hours, and gave the property
owner and her family some produce any time they came around.

MAsteveINE