[Market-farming] Farmers market fees

BillOhio billohio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:18:14 EST 2007

That does sound high. Our market charges $100 for 2 parking spaces 2 deep
(total of 4) if paid by April 1st; $150 after that date. This includes a
group  liability insurance. Casual vendors are charged, I think, $15 per day
with a requirement that they prove they have insurance. Market runs late
April through October with 2 markets per week. If we had to pay your fees,
we'd find an alternative...

Bill Huhman
central Ohio
http://picasaweb.google.com/BillOhio