[Market-farming] Managing ground between plastic mulch rows (was Rotor Tiller)

Errol Castens castens at nepower.coop
Thu Nov 15 08:14:29 EST 2007

Marlin, cowpeas (the default meaning of "peas" in the Deep South) will do
a good job of suppressing a lot of your weeds, but considering they can
get waist-high themselves, it's going to take extra effort to walk through
them while tending/gathering your primary crop. It's a good but not
faultless plan.

Errol Castens
Oxford, Mississippi
Zone 7