[Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

Robert Schuler sunnfarm at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 12:14:58 EST 2007

Bill get yourself a small 3pt toolbar preferably a double tool bar and attach as many S tines as will fit making a inrow cultivator. This is very effective and a low cost option. I have used both discs and rorotillers. Discs don't penetrate well enough and often throw too much slabby dirt onto crop. Tillers work the best but compact the soil to rock. I am using a converted JD field cultivator with three rows of S tines as a two row sweetcorn cultivator... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.