[Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

Bill Bradshaw billbradshaw at hughes.net
Wed Nov 14 08:34:37 EST 2007

Guys, we harvest peppers each year until frost (looks like will be coming
soon) Anyway we reach a point where the tractor can no longer get over the
row crop. We were wanting to plant wider rows, plow, till, disc or whatever
to keep the grass at bay. We have a very small diesel tractor that could do
this. Working between the rows. We would loose some row space but might gain
yield by removing the competition for water and nutrients. Sound reasonable?
Bill