[Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 13 21:24:48 EST 2007

>I guess you're thinking of tilling
>between rows?  Might you be better off with a small disk instead?

Willie - Can you explain how this would work?
I'm interested in clearing patch between beds. I met a guy once who
had made a 'bed maker' from two toolbars in tandem. He had outrigged
two 'shoe plows' onto that contraption and they, supposedly, scraped
the paths between beds clean as the shaper reshaped the beds. Since
then, I haven't been able to find an implement salesman who has any
idea of what 'shoe plows' are or what I could use instead of a 'shoe
plow' to scrape paths clean. Ideas? -Allan