[Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue Nov 13 21:40:00 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 06:45:25PM -0600, Bill Bradshaw wrote:
> I am needing a very small tiller. Maybe 32"-36" PTO tractor driven 3 point hook up. We have large tillers but no small one. I can't find one located this side of Canada. And I have given up finding one not made in China. Or anything else for that matter.
> Anyway, ya'll have any thoughts, or suppliers? Thanks Bill

I have an about 48" tiller that came with my Mitsubishi R2500.  I got
tired of changing tines and started using a disk.  That was 20-25 years
ago.  My tiller is available.  I guess you're thinking of tilling
between rows?  Might you be better off with a small disk instead?

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  162 days 22 hours 02 minutes