[Market-farming] Downloadable web teaser cards available

Simon Huntley simon.huntley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:02:06 EST 2007

I am not sure if these will be useful for anyone out there, but I have
advocated the use of "web teaser cards" that are placed in every bag at
farmer's markets or on-farm markets. They are simple cards with the farm's
web address and some quick information on what the customer can find there.

These cards are for farmers using web marketing strategy to grow the
customer base. At the link below there are some sample cards along with
downloadable Microsoft Word and PDF versions:
http://www.smallfarmcentral.com/node/154

 If you prefer another format or other assistance, email me and I'll see
what I can do.

--
Simon Huntley
Small Farm Central, http://www.smallfarmcentral.com