[Market-farming] farmer's Markets

frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net
Wed Jun 27 13:39:52 EDT 2007

After trying to get one started here , I approached the county fair
board to see if the county fair grounds could be used.  Yes, with about
1 million worth of liability insurance first. after that the city said
they couldn't cover us under their policy- mind you this is a starting
up market with a handful of vendors- since I wasted 2 years trying to
get one going I just finally gave up- I just buy a $10 peddlars permit
and sit downtown on the street. Lu Jasperson  Fresh Start Garden Wisconsin