[Market-farming] Farmers Market question

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:48:57 EDT 2007

I think in our case, having the city/county allow us to use city/county
property would be a good start. As you know, there are few open spaces
left in town, and we've not been allowed to use any of the gov-owned ones,
including the Green...great location, but limited parking, and we'd get
kicked off for every 'tourist' event anyway.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA