[Market-farming] Farmers Market question

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Tue Jun 26 11:42:44 EDT 2007

We have two producer-only markets on private property with no government
involvement. The ones on government property tend to be told to allow
resellers, flea market types, etc, especially if they are friends/related to
a politician. We pay rent, insurance, etc, but are pleased with the freedom.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com