[Market-farming] grass protection for vendor space

Rose Hill Plantation 1corey at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 23 08:45:15 EDT 2007

You could get a big piece of canvas - you can buy it at some fabric stores, places that do work for boats, and art stores, (people who make their own canvases, or want to do huge pieces buy it).  You can paint the canvas either a solid color or with a design, and then seal it so it won't get dirty.  I've never heard of this before either, I thought grass was meant to be walked on.  Anyway, hope this helps.

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation
SC