[Market-farming] West Coast Tomato Weaving?

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Mon Jun 18 16:09:03 EDT 2007

and when i run out of concrete remesh cages, here is what we do:

A T-post straight up for each 2 or 3 plants.  At the ends, we drive them
in ground, outward at about 45 degree angle.  Weave twine in and out of
plants and posts as they grow and tuck in the new branches as they come
up.  Never a problem, but i sure do like the cages for our very tall
heirloom tomatoes - so fuss free!

Toni in KY. ( who never heard of west coast weave, but found this called
florida weave, hee-hee)