[Market-farming] Microgreens

Maurice E. Smith maurice at chibardun.net
Mon Jun 18 11:29:36 EDT 2007

It is a home made blend of composted brush and sand that is about 5 years
old.  They will grow fine in a soil less mix as well because they are only
in it for 2 to 3 weeks.

Cover the seeds very lightly with the compost or soil less mixture.  Be sure
you use a mister when you water or you will disturb the seeds and they will
not grow.

Maurice Smith

DragSmith Farms

maurice at chibardun.net