[Market-farming] slow squash

Rachel Airmet rachel at sunshinefarmmarket.com
Mon Jun 18 09:26:57 EDT 2007

I was told that when the squash gets pointy on the end (and generally stops
growing) instead of developing a nice even girth the whole length, that
that's also a pollination problem.  Does this sound right?  This happens on
a lot of my first squash, but tends to ease off after the first pick or two.

Rachel in Eastern Washington