[Market-farming] slow squash

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 17:31:44 EDT 2007

With poor pollination you get a small squash (1-3 inches long and thin)...at
this point the female flower usually opens up and waits to be pollinated.
If it's pollinted, the squash will continue to grow to full size.  If it
fails to receive pollination, the small squash with just shrivel up.

Kelly
Desert Roots Farm
Queen Creek, Arizona