[Market-farming] Drip tape

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Fri Jun 15 10:38:29 EDT 2007

Ive not used any irrigation tape in the past, but am looking into it.

I am wondering if there are some brands which will work on slopes of 3 -4 %.
I do about everything in 50 foot long rows so I could use more headers,
would these help the out of level situation?

Most years we get rain about as needed, but about 1 year in five it would
help to do some watering. Can drip tape be laid beside rows of established
crops, like beets or carrots, and, could it them be moved to other rows, or
would it just get torn up in the process?

MAsteveINE