[Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 11:26:37 EDT 2007

If I am just planting for sunflowers, I go to the feed store and look where the bird seed is located.  If you are looking for actual best type for eating, try here:  http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/search.aspx?scommand=search&search=sunflower%2bseeds.

TxBeeFarmer <TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com> wrote:  Do any of you know where I can buy 25-50 lbs. bags of sunflower seeds? I'm
mainly interested in the kind you can eat with fairly large heads. I think
they call them confectioner sunflower seeds.

Thanks
TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b