[Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Jun 12 09:57:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:41:05 -0500, you wrote:

>Do any of you know where I can buy 25-50 lbs. bags of sunflower seeds? I'm
>mainly interested in the kind you can eat with fairly large heads. I think
>they call them confectioner sunflower seeds.

Bulkfoods.com sells them, both in the shell and hulled.  They sell them in
both 25 and 50 lb bags.

I've been buying food from them for a long time and it has always been good
quality.

See:  http://tinyurl.com/h9lya

I also like Barry Farm and their food has been very high quality.  They
sell in bulk too.

http://www.barryfarm.com/nuts.htm - but they only have them already
shelled, apparently.

Pat

-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/

'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in a way that makes a future possible.'
 - Thich Nhat Hanh