[Market-farming] Too wet? What's that?

Errol Castens castens at nepower.coop
Mon Jun 11 22:41:43 EDT 2007

We're accustomed to dry spells in the depths of summer -- four to six
weeks without substantial rains -- but we had such a dry spring, we're at
less than half our normal rain for this point in the year. You can hear
the grass crunch. Nothing's growing without irrigation; the trees are
stressed. But someday we'll be complaining again that there's too much
rain.

Blessings,
errol
Oxford, Mississippi
Zone 7 (and for the past several years, 8)