[Market-farming] anyone want fiber sheep?

road's end farm organic101 at linkny.com
Sat Jun 9 15:35:25 EDT 2007

Hi --

My friend, who is not online, has Shetland sheep for sale; ewes and
lambs; very nice fiber production, and would be a nice addition to
someone's small farm.

These sheep are in New York State near Montour Falls. If anyone's
interested, let me know, and I'll send you her phone number.

Also -- does anyone know possibly more appropriate places where I could
post this?

Thanks --