[Market-farming] today's weather/storm brewing

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Fri Jun 8 16:12:52 EDT 2007

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:06:03 GMT, you wrote:

>Here in Oklahoma it is 76, 38% humidity. Beautiful sunshine! Of
>course yesterday it was high 80's with the humidity just as high. One
>of those days where you couldn't breathe. A cool front came in and
>now it is wonderful. Won't last long though!

That same front is probably the one that's coming here today or tonight,
with warnings of severe thunderstorms.  80 mph wind gusts - I certainly
*hope* we don't have wind like that.  I don't know if our hoophouse could
stand it, although we are in a sheltered location.

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/

'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in a way that makes a future possible.'
 - Thich Nhat Hanh