[Market-farming] a very interesting (threatening) part of the Farm Bill

Jean French jwf267 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 14:19:55 EDT 2007

This was posted in another Agriculture Discussion group that I read, and I thought everyone here would want to see it, and act on it.  I've found that our Representatives and Senators only accept email from their own constituents, but they probably still take phone calls and letters from the general US public.  Or perhaps this could be discussed in newspaper letters and such?

  Thanks,
  Becky French
  jwf267 at yahoo.com
  Towson, MD