[Market-farming] Post Hole Augers

Margaret L. Wilson booldawgs at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 8 11:55:51 EDT 2007

My husband and son (big guys) say that even a two man is hard to hold
especially if you have any rocks or hard soil.  We ended up buying one that
goes on our old Kubota garden tractor, as a 3-point attachment.  I watch it
work and do not know how one person could handle one when it hits a rock. We
have some really hard clay with a lot of rocks.
Why don't you try a rental one and see what you think?
Margaret