[Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:34:49 EDT 2007

>  I need an ag-poolboy to help out here!

Wow Toni; if you figure out where to get them, let me know; I need to pick
up a couple. :-)

I'm selling green garlic for the first time today at the Farmers' Market.
I missed digging a bunch of bulbs last year and they are coming up in
clumps. I separated and transplanted a lot of them so they can grow out,
but I got tired of it and am harvesting the rest as green garlic. Our
garlic season is obviously WAAAYY behind yours (we had snow a few weeks
ago and it dipped into the 30s again a couple nights ago).

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA