[Market-farming] Ohio Cottage Industry Regs

Margaret L. Wilson booldawgs at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 7 17:08:28 EDT 2007

Look for church kitchens, community centers and Granges.  Most of them have certified kitchens that you can rent for a small fee.  I catered some years ago in California.  Their rules were very strict and these kitchens were allowed then. They are usually adequate and cheaper than renting restaraunt kitchens.
Margaret