[Market-farming] certified kitchens

BillOhio billohio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:30:33 EDT 2007

Hi Marie,

It's good to talk to a fellow Missourian :) We grew up south of Jeff City,
and lived in Columbia, Aurora, St. Joe and Kirksville while working for MFA.

We can do baked goods made without potentially hazardous ingredients (eggs),
jellies and candies, but not pickles, tomato products, or further-prepared
foods amongst others.

What did you do to have your kitchen certified in MO?

Thanks,

Bill