[Market-farming] Ohio Cottage Industry Regs

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 14:48:33 EDT 2007

Bill,

            Have you looked into asking a small restaurant if you could use
their kitchen during the night?  The hours aren't so great, but it could be
quite inexpensive for you.

I have heard of start-up businesses paying for space that way until they can
afford their own kitchen.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce- Fairton, New Jersey

Hydroponically producing sustainable salad greens in the Northeast.

  _____